David Hutcherson is co-founder and President of Compassion Advocacy Network. He was an 8-year employee of Portfolio Recovery Associates (Norfolk, VA) and received Portfolio Recovery Associates’ Rookie of the Year Award in 2004, and became a ‘Presidents Club’ inductee in 2008 for over $1M in collections. He served under the leadership of Pastor Antonio Knox, of Greater Works Through Faith Ministries Norfolk, VA. where he was consecrated as an Ordained Minister and served as Elder & Senior Administrator. He also served on the board of directors for Summerville Academy in Wilson, NC.
In his capacity as vice president of partnership marketing for Paintball News, he achieved 87 member acquisitions into the Paintball News Network and secured national marketing agreements with The Coca-Cola Company, Fuji Photo Film, USA, and the former telecommunications giant MCI WorldCom.
David’s marketing accomplishments include:
- Paintball News publication and logo rebranding
- Powerade “Keep Playing! Play Paintball!” sweepstakes promotion
- Gold Crown Club International – marketing and remarketing initiatives
- Pizza Hut Delivery program
- AT&T Pre-paid Phone Card program
- Best Western International, Inc., Marketing Programs & Promotions
In the past 22 years David filled roles in Executive Management, Senior Marketing Management, Business Development, and Non-Profit Organization Management. He oversees the administrative and management functions for the Compassion Advocacy Network.
Putting Compassion Into Action…