What is the Compassion Advocacy Network?
The Compassion Advocacy Network (C.A.N.) is a 501 (c) (3) organization whose mission is teaching the world how to love through simple acts of kindness by putting compassion into action.
What We Do
We conduct “1-to-1” simple acts of kindness uplifting thousands of people in our community each year. We have developed programs tailored to meet a variety of needs. Our lineup includes providing basic necessities to our forgotten elderly, residents of nursing homes, fundraising for families with children suffering from cancer, and ongoing support to other local charities.
We invest financial support from sponsors into the lives of people
Through Your Donations
- C.A.N. has given over $60,000 in direct support to families that have been financially devastated due to battling cancer.
- We’ve sent cancer-stricken children to summer day camps to show they are loved and not forgotten.
- We’ve hosted social events for isolated elderly and residents of nursing homes not visited regularly by family or friends.
- We’ve distributed over 40,500 CAN Help Bags filled with food and personal care items. That’s over 900,000 items of high-quality soups, simple meals, snacks, healthy beverages, clothing, personal care & household products.
- C.A.N. helps educate developing young adults through financial, literacy, and entrepreneurial programs.